Last modified: 9/25/11
AGR Group, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other Company, affiliate or third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
• Information you provide to us.
• Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies and web beacons.
• Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a quote for service, inquiring about employment opportunities or when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
• Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are [only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
• To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
• Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
• In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of AGR Group, Inc.’s assets, in which case personal information held by AGR Group, Inc. about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
• Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
• Protect the rights, property, or safety of AGR Group, Inc. our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at: 13100 56TH Court, Suite 703, Clearwater, Florida 33760